Monday, March 14, 2011

MeruPuri: Marchen Prince

OhHaiDer :]


Good evening all~
Today I bring youu...
MeriPuri :3


MeriPuri


Story & Art: Matsuri Hino
Publisher: Shoujo Beat
Rating: Teen (13+)
Synopsis: (Wikipedia) All high school freshman Airi Hoshina ever wanted was to someday live in a cozy home with a loving husband and find joy in the little things in life. As a result, she makes it her daily mission to get to school on time because school legend has it that the longer one's non-tardy streak is, the better boyfriend one will find. But just when her daily routine is working like clockwork, an occurrence of fairy-tale proportions threatens to disrupt her grand plan.


Art Review: 5/5 


There's not really much to say about this art, I LOVE it so much, another great show of mangaka skills. (That I do not have myself ._.) It's epicly cute, and I love the designs of the older Aram <3


Story Review: This story is irresistibly cute, I have to be quite honest. Although this manga only lasted for 4 volumes, I found it felt longer reading it. I was kinda sad when *spoiler alert* Aram loses his memories of Airi, so frustrating *spoiler alert* I love how cute Aram is, loving shows like Power Rangers and omelettes.. Just.. D'awwwww~ I also love the intimacy and tension that is created with the matching insignias on their chests. I only wish this manga was a bit longer, I really enjoyed this one, for a fantasy manga. If you haven't read this manga I suggest you do, it's really cute, and despite being short it's better than some other mangas that look similar *cough* Vampire Knight *cough cough* Overall this manga was awesome :3


9/10, I wanted it to be much longer o:



No comments:

Post a Comment